Kids Class

 1 - My clothes

2 - Get dressed for the day song

3 - Long Short Opposites Song

4 - Opposites - Opposites song

5 - Opposites Songs 2   ___________ Opposites words

6 - Actions Verbs 

7 - My family loves me!

8 - The colors' nomes    -------  How many leaves?


9 -  The crocodile and the monkey

10 - My house  - Let's draw a picture - flashcards

11 - Around the house - flashcards

12 - My face  - Flashcards

13 - Toy - read

14 - What do you like to do


15 - The seed song

16 - The fruit song

17 -  You are my Sunshine

18 - Daily routine conversation

19 - Easy English - kids

20 - At school

21 -    Sight words sentences


21 - Daily routines vocabulary

22 - used to and would

23 - Nature vocabulary. Quiz for kids

24 - What is this/ that ? Praica de coversação em inglês básico para crianças

25 - the days of the week

26 - Guess the planets, quiz

27 - Space


Comentários